Crimson Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Ninja Academy

Embrace The Power of Crimson!

HomeDueling NetworkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm
Top posters
BusterKing
how bout that US govt?!!? I_vote_lcaphow bout that US govt?!!? I_voting_barhow bout that US govt?!!? I_vote_rcap 
whitelusterchaos!
how bout that US govt?!!? I_vote_lcaphow bout that US govt?!!? I_voting_barhow bout that US govt?!!? I_vote_rcap 
Casual Dueling
hdlofstrom
Charmander:)
ben0702
Slicex2xKill
TheCardPrince
Kisara Knight
SenseiOtaku
Latest topics
» charmander:)'s Test results
how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeby Charmander:) Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 pm

» Guess who?
how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:14 pm

» Im {FarNorth}Fire
how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 pm

» Ninja's here
how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:47 pm

» Clash of Clans?
how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:25 pm

» Battlefield Duels
how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 am

» MILK BAGS VIDEO
how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm

» When things start up again
how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:22 pm

» Favorite power
how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

how bout that US govt?!!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Casual Dueling

Casual Dueling

how bout that US govt?!!? Empty
PostSubject: how bout that US govt?!!?   how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:06 pm

so the US govt went on shutdown. everything the government considers 'unnessesary' is being momentarily halted. so i dont get an extra 500 bucks at the end of the month to help pay bills. reason why im posting this? cuz we cant fucking afford our electric bill now!! have to wait till the end of the week when i get payed from my job so i can take care of it. Seriously this is garbage. All because our high-ups dont want to come to a decision they do this to us? and they call it a 'stalemate' are they fucking children???????? no no thats too good. CHILDREN act more behaved than our government now. im debating moving to Canada
Back to top Go down
Casual Dueling

Casual Dueling

PostSubject: Re: how bout that US govt?!!?   how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:10 pm

So in other words. I may not be around for a little while
Back to top Go down
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

PostSubject: Re: how bout that US govt?!!?   how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:30 pm

theres an edit button btw and yeah it's understanadable >.<
Back to top Go down
Casual Dueling

Casual Dueling

PostSubject: Re: how bout that US govt?!!?   how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Fixed. I guess they are still giving out the checks. i got mine roughly 3 hours ago. which was about 4 days late but whatever. im not complaining
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how bout that US govt?!!?   how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:19 am

Only social services are cut off. Homeland security is the biggest problem because if we're attacked, we're screwed
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonninjaacademy.rpg-board.net
Casual Dueling

Casual Dueling

PostSubject: Re: how bout that US govt?!!?   how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:35 pm

Im not screwed. 3 rifles in my room and my fathers room has a shotgun. AND they are pre-loaded for emergencies. Im not even scared lol
Back to top Go down
Bubble Berry!

Bubble Berry!

PostSubject: Really?   how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:04 pm

are we this bored that we have to talk about political stuff?
LOL
Back to top Go down
Casual Dueling

Casual Dueling

PostSubject: Re: how bout that US govt?!!?   how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Considering how it would have been affecting my daily life and how i spend my time? If talking about that is what you consider boring, then yes. Yes i am bored out of my god damn mind.
Back to top Go down
Kisara Knight

Kisara Knight

PostSubject: Re: how bout that US govt?!!?   how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:58 pm

バブルベリー! wrote:
are we this bored that we have to talk about political stuff?
LOL
If you don't want political chat, ignore the thread. All you've done here is possibly incite an argument.
Back to top Go down
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

PostSubject: Re: how bout that US govt?!!?   how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:53 pm

ok im just gonna lock this it's been fixed says casual so no point in letting an argument ensue
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how bout that US govt?!!?   how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:57 am

Didn't actually lock it lol ~Topic Locked~
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonninjaacademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how bout that US govt?!!?   how bout that US govt?!!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how bout that US govt?!!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Ninja Academy :: Lobby :: Off Topic-
Jump to: