Crimson Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Ninja Academy

Embrace The Power of Crimson!

HomeDueling NetworkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm
Top posters
BusterKing
Bad restaurants and bad wait staff I_vote_lcapBad restaurants and bad wait staff I_voting_barBad restaurants and bad wait staff I_vote_rcap 
whitelusterchaos!
Bad restaurants and bad wait staff I_vote_lcapBad restaurants and bad wait staff I_voting_barBad restaurants and bad wait staff I_vote_rcap 
Casual Dueling
hdlofstrom
Charmander:)
ben0702
Slicex2xKill
TheCardPrince
Kisara Knight
SenseiOtaku
Latest topics
» charmander:)'s Test results
Bad restaurants and bad wait staff I_icon_minitimeby Charmander:) Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 pm

» Guess who?
Bad restaurants and bad wait staff I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:14 pm

» Im {FarNorth}Fire
Bad restaurants and bad wait staff I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 pm

» Ninja's here
Bad restaurants and bad wait staff I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:47 pm

» Clash of Clans?
Bad restaurants and bad wait staff I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:25 pm

» Battlefield Duels
Bad restaurants and bad wait staff I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 am

» MILK BAGS VIDEO
Bad restaurants and bad wait staff I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm

» When things start up again
Bad restaurants and bad wait staff I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:22 pm

» Favorite power
Bad restaurants and bad wait staff I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Bad restaurants and bad wait staff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ben0702

ben0702

Bad restaurants and bad wait staff Empty
PostSubject: Bad restaurants and bad wait staff   Bad restaurants and bad wait staff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:43 pm

I have 2 things I wanna post about this topic today one happened today and the other one happened yesterday while I was visiting my grandparents in Mansfield, Ohio.

The first one I'll share is the one I'm used to by now.  Not once have I had a perfect Big Mac(R) there is always something wrong with mine today was my second time ever having onion on it but there was barely any secret sauce it is supposed to taste tangy mine tasted cheesy and I had a McDouble(R) and there was no ketchup at all sure I don't like ketchup but I dislike American cheese more.

If that wasn't bad enough things were worse yesterday.  Ok we were at one of the last sit down and eat and we'll serve you Pizza Hut(TM) places I've been to and I don't think I want to ever again.  Ok, I'll tell you although I don't want to, but not quite yet because my iPad is nearly out of power and I need to charge it. Bye for now...

Ok when I went to Pizza Hut(TM) we entered the restaurant and there were going to be 9 of us and 2 were already there so we were thinking there would be 9 seats and 9 menus, but there were 8 seats and 2 menus. So when our waitress came she gave us 7 more menus and we ordered our drinks. Then after she gave us our drinks she took our order for food so she went and took orders from my family, but not my dad's friends from high school, oh and also my aunt ordered coffee they were out so they were making more. So when she did take my dad's friends orders she did it on a new page. Ok now is when things went horrible apparently their dishwasher was broken so five out of nine of our plates were clean so when the waitress came back with our food she gave us 4 new clean plates. My aunt was going to eat a sandwich because she had lots of pizza earlier the week, but she didn't like the Italian dressing and wanted mayonnaise and they were out. So she had pasta instead. When my aunt got her food she still didn't have anything to drink so then she finds out they don't have cream so she has water instead. While all this was going on my dad's friends didn't have any food even after I finished my personal pan pizza and my family was almost done. So my dad goes to the counter and tells them about this. I almost forgot something the waitress kept on complaining about the weather and how she wanted to stay the night there. Now back to the story at hand, my younger brother wasn't done eating and ran out of his drink and he only got one refill when he could have as much as he wanted and the waitress only came back three times, but not for refills the first time was when she brought breadsticks to my dad's friends and they asked to see the manager. The second time was when she brought out their pizza and that took an hour btw and one of them had to get up early for work so they took it to go. And the third was when she took our receipt out. I'm getting tired of talking about this so I'll tell you about the waitress's quote of the night "I don't get why I always get the tables that have problems." And she always had excuses why it wasn't her fault.

Last edited by ben0702 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My iPad got charged)
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

Bad restaurants and bad wait staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad restaurants and bad wait staff   Bad restaurants and bad wait staff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:50 pm

Why do you put reserved on products? McDonalds isn't gonna check a yugioh forum lol. I think the solution to your problem is to not eat at mcdonalds. It's extremely unhealthy and disgusting
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonninjaacademy.rpg-board.net

Bad restaurants and bad wait staff
Page 1 of 1