Crimson Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Ninja Academy

Embrace The Power of Crimson!

HomeDueling NetworkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm
Top posters
BusterKing
{Pimp approved} I_vote_lcap{Pimp approved} I_voting_bar{Pimp approved} I_vote_rcap 
whitelusterchaos!
{Pimp approved} I_vote_lcap{Pimp approved} I_voting_bar{Pimp approved} I_vote_rcap 
Casual Dueling
hdlofstrom
Charmander:)
ben0702
Slicex2xKill
TheCardPrince
Kisara Knight
SenseiOtaku
Latest topics
» charmander:)'s Test results
{Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeby Charmander:) Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 pm

» Guess who?
{Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:14 pm

» Im {FarNorth}Fire
{Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 pm

» Ninja's here
{Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:47 pm

» Clash of Clans?
{Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:25 pm

» Battlefield Duels
{Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 am

» MILK BAGS VIDEO
{Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm

» When things start up again
{Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:22 pm

» Favorite power
{Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

{Pimp approved}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Casual Dueling

Casual Dueling

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:36 pm

{Pimp approved} YNNXBqd
Pimp is...the first intelligent duelist i have seen on dn
Back to top Go down
Slifer Red

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:46 pm

lol wow owned
Back to top Go down
Casual Dueling

Casual Dueling

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Thanks to the rank reset i had to duel the bastard today -.- i got rocked
Back to top Go down
Slifer Red

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:48 pm

shouldn't bother with it
Back to top Go down
Casual Dueling

Casual Dueling

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Im waiting a week before i duel ranked
Back to top Go down
Slifer Red

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:49 pm

just don't duel ranked...
Back to top Go down
Casual Dueling

Casual Dueling

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:51 pm

BUT BUT BUT i miss my 950 rank
Back to top Go down
Slifer Red

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:51 pm

pfft boys always caring about winning and glory
Back to top Go down
Casual Dueling

Casual Dueling

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:52 pm

But..im 17..almost a man
Back to top Go down
Slifer Red

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:53 pm

physically not mentally
Back to top Go down
Casual Dueling

Casual Dueling

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:55 pm

Thats...kinda hurtful...i mean i know i still play a card game invented originally for 10 year olds but damn
Back to top Go down
Slifer Red

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:56 pm

it's not that fact, the point was boys are obsessed with winning, hence the 'mentally' part
Back to top Go down
Slicex2xKill
Admin
Slicex2xKill

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: charmander   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:02 pm

he is almost a man mentally too, why should being competitive make him less of a man, maybe its the way women think? so he's living life to what he wants as long as he has no regrets he is being a man women dont understand a guys point of view just like we dont understand womans but as a 17 year old being competitive is a key factor of a mans life.. why settle for less go out there do what you want and compete for it your a real man is actually being able to make it on your own your on the road but not there yet buddy keep fighting.

yes winning and competitive play help us grow up tell me you wouldnt compete and wanna win that promotion at work or that job ( thats what a interview is )
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:03 am

Not all guys are competitive
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonninjaacademy.rpg-board.net
Slicex2xKill
Admin
Slicex2xKill

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: to be honest this is a LIFE lesson   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:50 am

if they dont compete in this world their either losers or bums or leeches.. i choose to be neither 3 if you like a girl? do you not think your competing? if you like her dont you think other guys will too? so its a race to who can gather courage and ask first? same with job interviews or positions, teams sports, yugioh or do u just jump into something to lose? cause life is a win lose situation those who want to win those who don't and i plan on winning this game called life. those who dont are the suicides to bums on the street and to the 50 year olds living in the basement of their mothers home with no income girlfriend or anything to show... when you guys are my ages, wont say the age. but when you my age you guys will look and think... what have I accomplished in my life... my friend is the same age and has done so much why am i feeling i got lift behind? this is a life you will choose will you be that guy left behind or will you guys be that guy that is living his life to get ahead.
Back to top Go down
Slicex2xKill
Admin
Slicex2xKill

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:54 am

since i am one of the oldest here. i would like to hear some feed back and opinions. this was my PERSONAL opinion and feelings towards your guys attitude so dont bitch and complain your guys are my friends and im trying to shed some life experience with you. so dont be rude this is directed towards the whole academy
Back to top Go down
Casual Dueling

Casual Dueling

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:14 pm

Well this post got emotional fast. But i do agree with slice on that one, to an extent of course.
Back to top Go down
Slicex2xKill
Admin
Slicex2xKill

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: i know    {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:21 pm

i know it did but its because i dont agree with what charmanders comment about being immature im an extreamist i list everyday to the best of my ability even tho i play yugioh alot i also do practice twice adays games my soon to be gf hopefully along with school and job
Back to top Go down
Casual Dueling

Casual Dueling

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:53 am

Im the type of guy that seizes opportunities. I dont go and make unrealistic goals for myself. As long as I am paying the bills in full I am a happy man
Back to top Go down
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:50 pm

You sure are an extremist Slice but i also agree of this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

{Pimp approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Pimp approved}   {Pimp approved} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Pimp approved}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Ninja Academy :: Lobby :: Screenshots-
Jump to: